Below find links to trip reports from the Pfiffner Traverse, both thru- and section-hikes. Only a fraction of Pfiffner Traverse hikers ever post a trip report, and the included reports are only those that are sent to me or that I stumble upon.
If you’d like your trip report listed, please share a link in the comments and I’ll include it.
Not included in this list are trip reports about similar routes in the Front Range that require a notably different skill set (e.g. 5th class scrambling) or that deviate considerably from my recommended route, notably the LA Freeway and Fast Pfiffner.
- Aaron McCugh (August, thru-hike)
- Aaron Reite (September, thru-hike)
- Andrew Ho (mid-August, section-hike)
- Andrew Skurka (July, thru-hike yo-yo)
- Debbie Sanders (mid-July, thru-hike)
- Martin K (September, section)
- Patrick Canny (mid-August, thru-hike)
- Ricardo Soria (September, thru-hike)
- Robert Cole (September, thru-hike)
- Sierra Designs (August, Paiute Pass)
- Travis Briles (August, thru-hike)
- Will Gregg (July, thru-hike)
Hi, Andrew. Here’s my link! https://www.reddit.com/r/Ultralight/comments/i5o6nd/pfiffner_traverse_in_late_july_2020/
Had a great time. Thanks for the work you put into the guide.