It’s that time of the year again, and Andrew’s spring speaking tour is filling up nearly as rapidly as the guided trips. However, he still has two open nights:
- Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- Thursday, March 21, 2013
The venues must be in the Mid-Atlantic, specifically between New York City and Washington, DC, give or take 1-2 hours in any direction.
What he would need
- Given the events are only 6 weeks away, venues with a built-in audience that can be mobilized quickly are preferred
- Evening presentation times are most effective for high audience turnouts
- Ability to sell his book, The Ultimate Hiker’s Gear Guide, pre- and post- presentation
What you receive
- Substantial marketing & promotional support for event
- Option of the Circling Alaska & Yukon slideshow and/or Gear & Skills Clinic (most venues book both)
- Organization awareness and customer loyalty (see testimonials)
- Guest speaker hook for any fundraising, new product promotions, annual events, or store openings
For more detailed information, including a current speaking schedule in its entirety and helpful resources for speaking hosts, please visit the Slideshows & Clinics page.
If interested, please contact me today.
Dude! Don’t under estimate your star power! Next time (and we REALLY hope there is a next time) book a bigger venue. So bummed to get shut out of the Washington Theatre gig. SOLD OUT in NJ. Who’d have guessed?
We never would have guessed. It was a remarkable event — completely surpassed our expectations. Thanks for trying to come out. I would have to suspect that I’ll be back here again someday.