Recently Sierra Designs released four new insulated jackets: the Tuolumne, Tioga, Sierra, and Whitney. They are nicely designed and featured, and priced very competitively (starting at $100). Read my full review.
This FREE giveaway will be for the two jackets used for the review:
- Tioga Hoodie: men’s Medium, synthetic insulation, hood, red
- Sierra Jacket: men’s Medium, 800-fill DriDown, hood-less, yellow
The jackets are lightly used. The Tioga is like new. The Sierra has several faint blood stains in inconspicuous places (near the wrist cuffs and bottom hem), all smaller than a pencil eraser. They’re not smelly or dirty, and neither jacket has been washed.
- Submit your information through the form below.
- Items will be shipped only to a continental US address.
- No exchanges.
- Each entry will be assigned a number, in the order of submission. Two numbers will be selected randomly using the number generator at random.org.
- I will notify the winners via email. The first winner to reply back gets to choose the jacket that they want; the other winner will receive the other jacket.
Enter the giveaway
The giveaway is now closed. The winners were #294 and #54, Bill K. and Stephen K.
Next week I will be doing another giveaway, for a My Trail Company Chrome Umbrella.