2021 Schedule & Trip Availability

To apply for a trip, submit an application.

For prices, refer to 2021 trip pricing.

2021 schedule – Plan A

Applications for 2021 trips were accepted starting on December 14, 2020. Nearly all trips were full by early-January, at the close of the open application period.

Trip availability is updated every five minutes. If your preferred trips are full, apply anyway and get on the waitlist — cancellations happen regularly, and I often fill vacancies with the waitlist without even showing these spots as being available.

If you are struggling to see it in its entirety, open it in a new window.

2021 Schedule – Plan B

For the California trips it’s helpful — if not necessary, in our current times — to remain flexible, both in the short- and long-term. We are communicating these contingency dates now so that participants can plan accordingly.

In early- or mid-September we may adopt either “Wildfire Contingency Plan” based on current wildfire activity and air quality in the High Sierra, as well as the 10-day NOAA weather forecast.

Read the cancellation policy (under “If we postpone or cancel) to understand what options you would have if these scheduling changes happen.