“Considering the amount of knowledge and experience that Andrew is able to relate to each participant, [Andrew’s] trips are simply a bargain.” – Wes Thurman, Colorado Springs, CO
Per person trip prices
- Backpacking Fundamentals: $795
- Winter Backpacking: $795
- Backpacking Adventure 5-day: $1,395
- Backpacking Adventure 7-day: $1950
All prices include the Trip Planning Curriculum ($150 value).
- Returning clients: Subtract 10% of the cost of your most recent trip (or trips, if you did two or more in the same year).
- New client registering with one or more other new clients: Subtract 10% of the trip cost per person.
- New client registering with one or more returning clients: Subtract 5% of the cost per person.
- Returning client who is joined by one or more new clients: Subtract 5% of new client’s or clients’ trip cost.
- Register for 2+ trips in a year: Subtract 5% of the trip cost per trip.
All clients must register separately. If you are a member of a group, please indicate such on the registration form.
Discounts can be combined. Contact me if you want to check the math.
- World-class backpacking guides and instruction
- Group gear, e.g. first aid supplies, repair kit, emergency communication device, etc.
- Backcountry permit and/or backcountry campsite reservations
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Free product and product discounts from select vendors
- Demo gear including shelters, sleeping bags, stoves, and backpacks
- Park entry fees
- Daytime food/snacks
- Personal gear and supplies
- Packraft equipment (Alaska trips only)
- Ski equipment (Winter Backpacking only. Budget $125 +/- for a rental setup.)
Gratuities for the Assistant Guide are greatly appreciated. They typically range from 5-10% of the trip’s cost.